look How I Tried to be A Marketer


Image by Diggity Marketing from Pixabay 

I'm a mother for two children. I'm working as a computer teacher at preparatory school for many years. Also I love computer and technology  learning. As the changes in life around us get harder and harder. I was looking for how to increase my income and achieving different things in my life. It take me a time to discover what I really need to do and where to start. I thought about programming or designing but also I didn't know where to start from to do this. while I was searching about what to do and how , I noticed that Digital marketing increasing consistently. Specially over social media


( photo from http://www.pexels.com)

So i decided to go through it and learn more about digital marketing. I looked for sources that i can start learning about digital marketing, i found some sources too expensive others have a very long time course. That’s when  I find out  the scholarship between Udacity and Egyptian Ministry of Communications. Through their ads over social media. 
image from https://egfwd.com/

So I started my journey with it specially it's for free. at first i joined the challenger level and it was perfect for me with there lectures and data. i have learned about content and it's frame work. And how customers have a journey i should consider while i make a campaign.
It just needed some time organizing from me through my work and house work, but i made it and i pass the exam.That encourage me to complete to the next level Digital Marketing Professional .And here i'm now trying to make you join this scholarship and start to change your life like me.










Comments